OPTIMIZE YOUR CAMPING KIT GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES.
These Official Rules govern the Nite Ize, Inc. (“Nite Ize”) Sweepstakes Contest (“Contest”). The Contest is sponsored by Nite Ize, Inc., (the “Sponsor”), in partnership with Sierra Designs, Arctic Zone, Grayl, and Earthwell. The Sponsor is responsible for all aspects of the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- ENTRY PROCESS -To enter, you ("You" or the "Entrant") must submit an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In addition, the Entrant must follow all participating brands on Instagram: @niteize, @sierradesigns, @arcticzone, @thegrayl, and @earthwell, and entrant must tag at least one friend’s account in the comments of the giveaway post (on any of the sponsors' accounts).
Also, by entering the Contest, the Entrant confirms the understanding and acceptance of, and expressly agrees to be bound by, the terms and conditions of the Rules, and agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or use of his/her name, voice, statements about the Promotion, and/or photograph or other likeness without further compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to print, broadcast or the internet. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY - Contest is only open to participants who are legal residents of United States, and who are 18+ at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Sierra Designs, Arctic Zone, Grayl, and Earthwell, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation.
- DURATION OF THE CONTEST – The Contest will begin at 9:00AM (MST) on May 3rd, 2021 and will end at 11:59pm (MST) on May 17th, 2021. Contest winner will be contacted via e-mail within (5) business days after contest ends. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- WINNER DETERMINATION – Sponsor will select one (1) winner at random using a random number generator.
- CONTEST PRIZES – One winner will receive:
From Nite Ize: One (1) Radiant 314 Rechargeable Lantern, one (1) Radiant Rechargeable ShineLine, one (1) Figure 9 Tent Line Kit, one (1) GearLine Organization System, one (1) Radiant 300 Rechargeable Headlamp, one (1) S-Biner Aluminum 3-pack, one (1) SpotLit Collar Light Disc-O Select, and one (1) RunOff Medium Travel Pouch
From Arctic Zone: One (1) Titan Deep Freeze 55QT Cooler
From Sierra Designs: One (1) Taquito 20˚ Sleeping Bag
From Earthwell: One (1) Kewler Bottle & two (2) Camp Cups
From Grayl: One (1) GeoPress Purifying Water Bottle and one (1) Replacement Cartridge
There shall be no substitution of a prize for cash or other goods and services, except that Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize or prizes, of approximately equal or greater value than the original prize, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Only the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. The value of the prize may be taxable to a winner/ prize recipient as income. All expenses, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of a winner/ prize recipient.
- DISQUALIFICATION – Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason. All decisions regarding the eligibility of an entry are final. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Nite Ize website, or otherwise violating the Official Rules. Use of bots or any other type of automated process to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL/TERMINATE/MODIFY – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completing the Contest as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, computer bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY - ENTRANT AGREES THAT NITE IZE, SIERRA DESIGNS, ARCTIC ZONE, GRAYL, AND EARTHWELL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES AND/OR DAMAGES (AS WELL AS COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING ALL ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS) THAT ENTRANT MIGHT INCUR RELATED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY IS AN EXPRESS CONDITION FOR THE ENTRANT TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE CONTEST. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST, WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- APPLICABLE LAW - The Contest, and all disputes arising between Entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to choice of law provisions. Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Boulder County (CO) with respect to any matter relating hereto, and hereby waives the defense of forum non-convenience to any such action.
- SEVERABILITY - Each of these Official Rules shall be severable, and if any one of them is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such rule(s) shall be adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to cure such validity; the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of one or more of the rules shall not affect any other rule. Further, the invalidity or unenforceability of any rule hereof in any particular jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of such rule in any other jurisdiction.
- NO WAIVER - Any delay or forbearance by Sponsor in exercising any right under these Official Rules shall not be deemed a waiver of that right.
- HEADINGS - The section headings used in these Official Rules are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMER - This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- TERMS – Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may judge submissions from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree that you may receive email newsletters periodically from Nite Ize, Sierra Designs, Arctic Zone, Grayl, and Earthwell. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.